REPLACEMENT FILTERS FOR FILTERED ALLERGEN RELIEF COVER (6-PACK)
The average 6 room home collects 40 pounds of dirt, dust and allergens in its air ducts each year. The EPA estimates indoor air can be two to five times more polluted than outdoor air, ranking among the top 5 environmental risks to public health. Breathe easier and improve your home’s air quality by filtering out allergens, dust particles and mold from your HVAC central air and forced hot air systems. Replace filters every 30 days for maximum effectiveness.
- For use with aluminum and steel Elima-Draft Allergen Relief Filtration Vent Covers
- Reduces airborne allergen, dust, and mold particles
- Package contains six (6) polyester filters
- Easy to replace
- Breathe easier
- No tools required
- Replacement filters come in three (3) sizes; 9" x 9", 11" x 11" and 13" x 13"
- Use with HVAC central air conditioning systems
- Use with HVAC forced hot air systems
- Change filters every 30 days. *Note: Elima-Draft strongly recommends against waiting longer than 30 days to replace your filters. Filters can become clogged and, depending on your situation, could cause air flow issues to your system
At Elima Draft, your well-being is our top priority. We know that air quality plays a vital role in order to live healthy and reduce the risk of sickness.
Air is a busy place with lots of toxins, dust, and contaminants; All are airborne irritants that can compromise our respiratory and immune system.
The Virus Protector Vent Cover & Filter provide a last line of defense against harmful particles coming through.
Air Flows from the top
Clean air flows out